About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The JRAMB is an accounting journal that focuses on the intersection between accounting and public policy. This research usually uses literature, analytical, empirical, experimental, and field study methods and discusses macro and microeconomic questions related to accounting and public policy. A variety of methodologies and topics are encouraged and discussed:
- The role of accounting within the firm;
- The role of accounting and public policy in the capital markets;
- The role of accounting in financial contracts and in monitoring agency relationships;
- Setting accounting standards;
- Government regulations on business continuity, taxation and / or the accounting profession;
- The theory of Accounting theory.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Sources of Support