About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Jele (Journal of English Language and Education)Â
This journal encompasses original research articles, and short communications, including:
- Discourse Analysis
- Linguistics in Education
- Language Acquisitions
- English Language Teaching
- English as Second Language
- English as Foreign Language
- English Literature
Peer Review Process
Jele (Journal of English Language and Education) maintains the standards of peer review while increasing the efficiency of the process.
All research articles published in JELE jounal undergo full peer review, key characteristics of which are listed below:
- All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
- All publication decisions are made by the journalsâ€™ Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the reviews provided
- Members of the international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions
- Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows JELE Journal to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers and editors alike.
- JELE Journal additionally benefit through the manuscript referral process from the high quality peer review conducted by established journals.
Peer review of referred papers:
Editors of JELE Journal will decide promptly whether to accept, reject, or request revisions of referred papers based on the reviews and editorial insight of the supporting journals. In addition, Editors will have the option of seeking additional reviews when needed. Authors will be advised when Editors decide further review is needed.
Peer review of novel submissions:
Articles submitted directly to JELE Journal will be fully peer reviewed by at least two appropriately qualified experts in the field selected by the Editor-in-Chief. The Editor-in-Chief or a designated member of the Editorial Board will then decide whether to accept, reject or request revisions based on the reviews and comments received.
Editors will decide whether each submission reports well-conducted research with conclusions supported by the data presented in the paper. Assessments of priority will not be a factor in decision-making, but all papers must make an incremental or novel addition to the literature.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Sources of Support
Sejak 2018, JELE (Jurnal Pendidikan dan Bahasa Inggris) telah menggunakan template baru. Penggunaan template baru ini bertujuan untuk membantu Mendeley membaca metadata jurnal dengan benarÂ